XeMODeX Inc. requires all visitors to this website agree to these terms and conditions. By accessing the website and its subdirectories, you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. XeMODeX Inc. reserves the right to modify these terms at any time; we request that you should check for changes before proceeding to utilize the services and content of this website. By using this website after changes have been made, you agree to accept those changes, regardless if you have viewed the updated document.
You agree that you will not engage in prohibited conduct while using this website. Prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the functionality of this website, applications or hyperlinks;
2. Reverse engineer or attempt to discover any source code relating to the website, applications or hyperlinks;
3. Use the website, applications or hyperlinks for unlawful, harmful or defamatory purposes, or to harass an employee of XeMODeX Inc., or use them other than in full compliance with applicable governing laws;
4. Attempt to access any area unauthorized areas of the website, or to access the website by means other than through the interface provided by XeMODeX Inc.;
5. Use the website, applications or hyperlinks for any commercial use.
6. Impose an suspicious or unreasonably large load on the website’s infrastructure in attempt to halt, shut down or otherwise cease the website’s operation;
7. Send viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other information or files that may damage the website or the operation of XeMODeX Inc., its computer systems, servers, or property;
8. Use unauthorized robots, spiders or other automatic devices not provided by XeMODeX Inc.
NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
To reduce instances of fraud and/or miscommunication, XeMODeX Inc., at its own discretion, may ask a customer to provide documented proof of authorization prior to charging your credit card for any requested products or services.
If you have been requested by XeMODeX Inc. to send in a copy of your Credit Card Authorization Form, you can either fax it to 905-670-4014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders will not be processed until XeMODeX Inc. receives the completed form. Please ensure that you retain a copy of this form for your own records as proof of formal authorization. All information will remain strictly confidential.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE PROCESSING FEE
Please be advised that some Credit Card companies will charge a foreign exchange processing fee. That fee (usually under $20.00) will be reflected on your credit card statement, showing that XeMODeX charged that fee. In reality, the fee was charged by your Credit Card company. Since XeMODeX processes all of its transactions in US dollars, this foreign exchange fee does not apply. If you see this additional charge on your statement, please contact your Credit Card company and ask then to waive it. Since all XeMODeX transactions are processed in US dollars, such fee does not apply in this case.