MISSISSAUGA, ON; November 8, 2017 — This is a brand new, complete repair kit for the urea DEF tank. The kit includes all the components that are commonly fail inside the tank – the heating element, level sensor and temperature sensor. All parts are brand new and are manufactured by XeMODeX in Canada.
Repair kit includes:
• Brand new heating housing made out of high grade, low impurity aircraft aluminum. We chose this material because its superior heat dissipation quality and its resistance to the urea fluid.
• Brand new heating ceramic heating element. Unlike the by-metal version used in the original OEM design, ceramic heaters are known for their long lasting life cycle.
• Brand new level sensor stack with military grade resistor pack.
• Brand new, epoxy sealed temperature sensor. This sensor is molded inside the level sensor stack.
• All the necessary shrink tubes.
• Failed heating element will trigger the P209F “Reductant Tank Heater Control Circuit Performance” code.
• Failed temperature sensor will post one or more of following codes; 4D32, 46F4, 46F9, P205B, P205C “Active Tank Temperature Sensor Plausibility”.
• Failed level sensors will trigger the following codes 4BAC, P203A “Reducing Agent Active Tank Fill Level Sensor Signal”.
One Year Warranty
This product is available for the following makes/models:
• 2006-2012 Mazda CX-7 Diesel
R2AX202G0C | 12152 1010700
About XeMODeX Inc:
XeMODeX Inc. specializes in manufacturing and rebuilding electronic components for European automobiles. Our mission is to raise industry standards by providing customers with unparalleled service, superior products, and exceptional technical support. We strive to exceed the expectations of every customer from start to finish. By identifying the weak points and implementing a permanent solution, we effectively design and engineer products that surpass the durability and reliability of the OEM counterpart. Many of our units are available fully pre-programmed with software, making it truly plug and play. Many of our products include a Lifetime Limited Warranty, and access to an award-winning technical support team to assist you every step of the way. Find out more at www.xemodex.com.